In order to maintain the quality of your swimwear, please follow these care instructions:
- Our 100% neoprene collections are made of high quality neoprene materials, but please note, this fabric can crease and mark very easily, which often cannot be recovered.
- Please store your neoprene swimsuit in a flat position. These should not be folded, if creases do form in your swimwear these may decrease over time.
- After a day of swimming in chlorine or salt water, swimwear should be hand washed in cold water. Never tumble dry.
- Although our fabric is very resilient extended exposure to UV rays may effect the overall tone/brightness of the coloured fabric.
- ALL truKini swimwear should be hand washed in cold water & never tumble dried.
- In order to keep our bikinis bright & beautiful, we have used the most vibrant fabrics. So some dye may leak during the first few hand washes, please wash alone.
- Do not be alarmed- this will not effect the overall tone or colour of the suit.
- Please do not iron any of our swimwear.